The Miami FC is a club of the community, which includes people of all walks of life. We want the match atmosphere to be fun and energetic for everyone in the stands and on the field.
With this in mind, profanity, derogatory comments of any kind, including but not limited to the “puto” chant, and any other offensive or aggressive actions directed at officials, players, coaches and teams representatives will not be tolerated.
Also, please do not throw any objects on the playing field or interfere with the match in any other way.
Thank you for your cooperation and your incredible support of the Miami FC.
The following items may not be brought into the FIU Stadium:
- Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Air horns
- Animals (Service Animal exception)
- Bag (Clear) that does not exceed 12″ by 6″ by 12″
- Bag (Clutch or small purse), with or without a strap that does not exceed 6.5″ by 4.5″
- Binocular Cases
- Cameras with detachable lenses and/or lenses 6 In. or longer and camera cases
- Flags larger than 4ft x 4ft
- Food or Drink (Medical and infant exceptions)
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Large Bags (Beach bags, large purses, duffle bags, suit cases, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Megaphones/Noise Amplifiers
- Poles longer than 6 ft.
- Recreational equipment (Soccer balls, etc.)
- Seats with metal backs and/or zippered compartments
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 4ft x 4ft
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Skates and Skateboards
- Smoke Bombs
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Video or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
FIU Stadium Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
- Guests will enjoy every event free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats/areas and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the field of play will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not smoke in the venue
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will be able to communicate instantly, discreetly and directly with FIU Stadium guest service centers if assistance is needed in dealing with an unruly fan, a cleanup in their section or any issues and concerns that a guest may feel the need to report.
- Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest or face other sanctions; up to and including a ban.
- Season ticket holders may also be subject to having their season subscription revoked or facing other sanctions.