Appearances are an essential part of our community outreach efforts and allows our players and coaches the opportunity to give back to the community that supports them. We will do our best to fulfill your request. Due to the demands of travel, practice and matches, it can be challenging to accommodate all requests. Please review the following guidelines before submitting your application:
- ALL requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- A Miami FC staff member, intern and/or volunteer will attend every scheduled appearance and will bring the appropriate items as needed (i.e. player cards, autograph pens, promotional items) and will offer assistance when appropriate.
- All requests must be received at least four weeks prior to your scheduled event to allow maximum time for consideration.
- No appearances will be approved on match days.
- Please define a clear role for the player/coach at the event (autographs, read books, speaking engagement, etc).
- The players will not be allowed to participate in athletic functions with risk of injury.
- The use of the Miami FC name, logo, trademarks and/or any advertising implies the support or sponsorship of an event by the Miami FC must be approved in writing by club.